How to buy tarpaulin fish pond in Nigeria: 1000 fish capacity example
The best way to buy tarpaulin fish pond in Nigeria, whether you live in Lagos, Ogun, Benin, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja, Kano, etc., is to place an order directly on the website of BENUWATTS, the trusted manufacturer of reinforced tarpaulins for mobile fish ponds in Nigeria.
This will save you a lot of headaches that could occur as a result of buying low quality tarpaulins from untrusted vendors.
If you intend to buy good quality tarpaulin for mobile fish pond, you should:
- Visit www.benuwatts.com and scroll down the page to get to the price list section
- Click on the preferred size of tarpaulin that you wish to purchase. In this case we’d use the 15*15*4 feet tarpaulin for 1000 matured catfish as example. It cost between N80,000-N100,000 as at the time of this writeup.
- Adjust the quantity of the selected tarpaulin size and click on “Ädd to basket”
- Return to the homepage to add more sizes (if desired), else click Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill out your personal information and contact information, and submit.
- Use the payment invoice sent to the email address you supplied at checkout to make payment into the bank account of Benuwatts Company Limited.
- Wait for production and shipping of your order, which usually takes between 7-10 business days.
Is tarpaulin good for fish pond, What costly mistake should be avoided when buying?
Yes, tarpaulin material is good for fish pond but only if you purchase the right quality of tarpaulin. Else you could run into a lot of problems with leakages or outright bursting of your ponds.
If you intend to use tarpaulin fish pond, one costly mistake you should avoid is buying from untrusted vendors or manufacturers.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase the “reinforced tarpaulin” quality from Benuwatts Company Limited.
This is because there are lots of companies out there that sell fake pond made with canopy-grade tarpaulin materials.
If you cannot purchase from Benuwatts, better avoid tarpaulin ponds, at least until we are able to find another trusted manufacturer and we’d update you.
How much does it cost to build a fish pond in Nigeria?
What it costs to build a fish pond in Nigeria depends on a number of factors, including the size of the pond in question and the material you wish to use.
If the size of the pond is known and the preferred material is tarpaulin, then you can visit the website of Benuwatts fish ponds where you can find the various sizes of fish pond tarpaulins. The price of a good grade of tarpaulin, sold by Benuwatts, that can contain up to 1000 (one thousand) matured catfish ranges from N80,000 – N100,000 as at the time of this report.
How much is a fish pond?
The price of a fish pond, if it is made of a good grade of tarpaulin material sold by Benuwatts mobile fish pond tarpaulins, can ranges between N80,000 to N100,000 for a size of quality tarpaulin that can contain up to 1000 (one thousand) mature catfish.
What is the standard size of fish pond?
The standard size of fish pond is 15x15x4 feet (i.e. 15 feet length, 15 feet width and 4 feet height), which is about 25,000 litres in volume and can contain up to 1000 (one thousand) mature catfish. More information can be gotten from the website of Benuwatts Tarpaulin Ponds at www.benuwatts.com.
Where Can I Buy Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond in Lagos?
A good way you can buy mobile tarpaulin fish pond in Lagos is to buy directly from the manufacturer by placing an order on the website of Benuwatts tarpaulin fish pond. The fish pond tarpaulins will be produced and transported to Jibowu where you can pick it up.